A week ago I was kindly awarded the Liebster Award by the wonderful mom Katy from Baby Winter Lute. I am such an admirer of this lady and her sweet baby girl. Like Katy says on her blog it is a fun new way to hear about new blogs.
The requirements for this accepting this blog are ( taken from Baby Winter Lute)…
Upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed (of course, if you read the origin link above, feel welcomed to adjust as you please):
*Link back the blogger that tagged you
*Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
*Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
*Let your nominees know of their award
I honestly can think of a ton of lovely blogs to refer, but I will stick with a few “mommy blogs I adore”..
Essent Jewels (also new mother here)
*** There are many more but this will do for now 😉
1. What is your favorite part of being a mom?
There is soo many. Right now I would say the smiles and bonding time we share while nursing.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world (expense-free!), where would you go?
3. When and why did you start your blog? And do your friends and family know about it?
I started it as a hobby and to learn how to blog for my business blog. Some do.
4. What is your most memorable activity you have experienced with your baby?
Reading…It’s fun to watch him become more and more interested in the books as he grows.
5. What is your most prized possession?
( I am assuming this is to be an item)…My college diplomas
6. If you could give your pre-baby self (when you were pregnant) advice, what would it be?
Expect the unexpected
7. How do you work to feel confident in your postpartum body? What’s your fitness routine?
Yes I do. There was a point recently where I was going backwards with my progress, where I did feel a bit discouraged about my body. However, I turned that around and overall have felt better about my body then I thought I would. Well, because it’s been a very cold winter I haven’t got out as much as usual. So, I have been doing “living room workouts”. I have a couple of Biggest Loser videos and I am a new recent fan of Blogilates and Fitnessista on YouTube.
8. What websites or apps do you use a lot?
Baby Center, Instagram and Pinterest. I also enjoy reading up on current “events” on Huffington Post as nursing a baby gives you lots of time. Also two new faith basis apps / websites that I really adore are Miles a Minute ( app) and She Reads Truth (website).
9. Who is your inspiration?
I inspire each day to be and become more like our heavenly father.
10. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Haha, look at the clock.
I will also use the same questions as above for my awardees.
Hopefully I followed the directions correctly for accepting this award. 🙂 PS Mommdies I know how busy it is to be a mom, so don’t feel obligated to do the post. 🙂