Wow..Two recipes in one week! 🙂 Today I made some yummy treats for a friend’s birthday despite the 80 degrees of humidity. I thought I would share with you these super yummy best I ever had peanut butter cookies (no joke). This is coming from someone who is in love love with pb and eats it almost daily. I pray that my lil one does not end up having a peanut allergy later on in life because I will be bummed. 😦 lol….
I found this recipe here and changed it up a little bit.
1/2 cup of Organic creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup of canola oil
1/4 cup of Splenda brown sugar
1/2 cup of sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla
1 1/4 cup of flour ( I used All Purpose..going to try whole wheat next time)
2 tsp of corn starch
1 tsp of baking soda
Preheat oven to 350F
1. Mix dry ingredients in bowl and set aside
2. Mix together on medium speed peanut butter, oil, sugar and egg for 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy
3. Add vanilla until blended ( you may want to scrap the side of the bowl if needed)
4. Add 1/4 cup of flour mixture in at a time until all is added mixing on low/medium speed
5. The dough was extremely crumbly, however, I was able to shape into small balls. Doing so add bowls to a greased cookie tray then pressing with crisscross fork marks.
6. Bake for about 7-9 minutes ( I did about 7-8 minutes). Cookies will appear a bit unset at first, but will firm up.
7. Enjoy 🙂
Please Please let me know if you try..