Ok, cabin fever may be setting in. Frequent daydreams of our lake sparkling bright from sunshine are popping up daily.
Some things I am looking forward to for this spring are
1. Gard planning – Finally get to plant my own garden ( not my regular potted plants chilling on the patio). I found this garden planning tool over on Better Homes and Gardens.
2. Spring colors – I’m looking forward to some pretty floral and emerald maxi dresses. Check out these looks here.
Dress found here.
3. Running – To not have to bare the ice and be able to get out for a run.
4. Spring Cleaning – Ok, yes I know spring cleaning, really? But it’s more the after fact, the way you feel about your living space once its done. I have big plans to go through my closet for this one. To get your Martha Stewart spring cleaning on check out this.
5. Family & friends – As it’s always important to spend time with your friends and family all year around. This spring I have some special things planned with certain members that I am looking forward to.
What about you? Are you excited about Spring?
PS Thank you to all my international readers 🙂